Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 October 2009

Fwd: EFFORT VS Gebru/Seye's Medrek ????




Dear Getachew Reda,



I read your piece you wrote to Professor Tecola Hagos  supporting my short piece,  " Medrek, the last Hope of Kilil Politics" on www.ethiolion.com. I am delighted to see debate raging on  Internet on the issue of Medrek and your involvement on this to educate all of us is appreciated.

I sent a note to Professor Tecola Hagos on issues I did not cover while I wrote that piece and was interested to get a feedback after pro TPLF, Aiga pose a question to Gebru Asrat the architect of Medrek, his position on EFFORT. Who is the owner of EFFORT Mr. Gebru Asrat and Aiga demanded immediate answer on public.

I posted the note I sent to Professor Tecola Hagos as follows hoping he will reply to me to "correct my position " on  Medrek and convince the wider public why Medrek is different from EPRDF and  Arena from TPLF.




On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 8:57 AM, Tedla Asfaw <tedla.asfaw@gmail.com> wrote: to Professor Tecola Hagos



I want you to inform me if  Gebru/Seye have different position than that of  Sebhat Nega on the issue of " EFFORT ".  Is the "Leulawente" of Gebru Arena's party accepts that EFFORT is owned by the "People of Tigray". What is the similarity and difference between Gebru/Seye and Sebaht/Meles, and what is the position of the Tigrayan elites on the hot issue of EFFORT which comes out as on open querry on Aiga front page for Gebru Asrat the Medrek organization Chief ? Power comes through money and whoever controls the purse is going to dictate  politics of poor Ethiopia and Ethiopians. Vote for us you will be paid. Is that maybe what Dr. Negaso Gidada is compalining about "No Level Field" or is he promised to get some by joining Gebru's Medrek who has big share of EFFORT ?

                                                                                                                                              Be Akiberot,

                                                                                                                                  Tedla Asfaw